Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma.
Fashion is something that comes after style

Kamis, 21 Februari 2013

VIN to the TAGE

Hello fellas :) I'm back with new post. In this time I want to share my vintage style when hanging out with my cousin. I thought this is the 1st time I posted vintage style hihihi :D. Looks so simple just wearing sleeveless shirt with tribal pattern,by the way I simply in love with this shirt at the first sight. Mix with chocolate maxi skirt, vintage bag, and black flats shoes with the studded. For the accesoriess I just wear watch & simple bracelet. Check it out my outfit :)








OMG, my face look so big -__-







my favorite pictures, I edited it so it looks like twins,LOL


Tribal sleeveless shirt - Topshop
Chocolate Maxi Skirt - ZARA
Vintage Bag 
Studded flat shoes - J.Crew

13 komentar:

  1. Cute skirt dear and it match with your perfect top !! Cute outfit :)

    I invite you to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Cute skirt and love your top <3

    Hai ..Really need your help.. Please vote me ,
    Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no 3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    BalasHapus
  3. cute dear! love your tribal top. mind to follow each other? let me know

    ekanandapna.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. lovely outfit!
    Love your blog anyway :)
    Wanna follow each other?

    jessie xx

    BalasHapus
  5. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    BalasHapus
  6. love your skirt <3

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. spotted very cool skirt right thereee!

    BalasHapus
  8. love your top pattern dear :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    http://www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  9. I love your skirt !
    xox:D

    BalasHapus
  10. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    BalasHapus
  11. I invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet ^^
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway-dskoncom-x-luch.html

    BalasHapus

Hy dear, thank you for visited my blog :)