Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma.
Fashion is something that comes after style

Rabu, 08 Mei 2013

My Photoshoot

Hello fellas :) Long time not see, I miss you are :* . OMG it's already may, did not feel the time is spinning so fast.  Long time not blogging & not post anything, oh bad me -__-.  By the way how's your week in early May? I hope everything is going well :). 
For me this is the bad week, because I have break up with my boyfriend, feeling sad & getting hurt of course. I think everyone feel this when they're have to let go the person they love. I just can face the facts, trying to over him and moving on, because I know my life must go on though without him. I still have my god, family and bestfriends that will always beside me. I know I'll get another guy that better than him :) 

Okay back to topic, in this time I want to post my photo shoot with some of photographers in my city with simple outfit, so check this out.









About my outfit, I wear soft pink outwear from Zara, basic tank top, and unbranded asymmetrical skirt. For accessories I just wear a bracelet and fur necklace.
 

10 komentar:

  1. nice shoot! love the surrounding :) anyway, where can i contact you? i wanna ask you about a collaboration project, thankies!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. tthx for visiting my blog :)
      You can contact me by e-mail yusrianiiy@yahoo.co.id or mention & DM me via twitter @Rhyusriani :)

      Hapus
  2. i love the dress and the shrug too!
    I am having an international clothing giveaway on my blog.
    Hope you participate.

    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    BalasHapus
  3. I love your blog!
    Do you wants follow us?
    kiss
    http://estefania-con7notas.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/outfit-event-graduation.html

    BalasHapus
  4. very stylih and cool dear =)
    nice fashion blog!
    xoxo


    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. You look beautiful:) Great images:)

    I greet with Poland:)

    BalasHapus
  6. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    BalasHapus

Hy dear, thank you for visited my blog :)