Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma.
Fashion is something that comes after style

Rabu, 08 Mei 2013

My Photoshoot

Hello fellas :) Long time not see, I miss you are :* . OMG it's already may, did not feel the time is spinning so fast.  Long time not blogging & not post anything, oh bad me -__-.  By the way how's your week in early May? I hope everything is going well :). 
For me this is the bad week, because I have break up with my boyfriend, feeling sad & getting hurt of course. I think everyone feel this when they're have to let go the person they love. I just can face the facts, trying to over him and moving on, because I know my life must go on though without him. I still have my god, family and bestfriends that will always beside me. I know I'll get another guy that better than him :) 

Okay back to topic, in this time I want to post my photo shoot with some of photographers in my city with simple outfit, so check this out.









About my outfit, I wear soft pink outwear from Zara, basic tank top, and unbranded asymmetrical skirt. For accessories I just wear a bracelet and fur necklace.
 

11 komentar:

  1. nice shoot! love the surrounding :) anyway, where can i contact you? i wanna ask you about a collaboration project, thankies!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. tthx for visiting my blog :)
      You can contact me by e-mail yusrianiiy@yahoo.co.id or mention & DM me via twitter @Rhyusriani :)

      Hapus
  2. i love the dress and the shrug too!
    I am having an international clothing giveaway on my blog.
    Hope you participate.

    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi! I invite you to take part in the competition. Prize-year stylish decoration of the store Persunmall.

    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/2013/05/persunmall-giveaway.html # more

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    BalasHapus
  5. I love your blog!
    Do you wants follow us?
    kiss
    http://estefania-con7notas.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/outfit-event-graduation.html

    BalasHapus
  6. very stylih and cool dear =)
    nice fashion blog!
    xoxo


    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  7. You look beautiful:) Great images:)

    I greet with Poland:)

    BalasHapus

Hy dear, thank you for visited my blog :)